2020 IPS Rule Changes - Cedar City
0.6 Water CEUs
RWAU is very excited to organize this DDW Training explaining the changes to the IPS Rule!
The Division of Drinking Water (DDW) is working on revising the R309-400 rule (the Improvement Priority System or IPS rule) with an anticipated implementation date starting January 1, 2020. The IPS rule was first finalized in 1996 as a tool for water systems to track compliance with violations and physical deficiencies. It helps systems understand the severity of any issues and maintain compliance.
10 N Main St, Cedar City, UT 84720
This Training will be held in 4 different parts of Utah
- Request a Corrective Action Plan (CAP)
- Submit a seasonal start-up
- Webinar about IPS rule change
- If your system has had corrections to physical deficiencies please bring photo evidence.
- If your system is late submitting a sampling plan or compliance data you can bring that information.
- Be ready with all of your sanitary survey, IPS, sampling, violation, and other questions you have for DDW.
- Review ips.utah.gov for more background on the revisions.