J-U-B Engineers, Inc. | Professional Engineer
$95,000 - $130,000 | DOE
December 11, 2022
$95,000 - $130,000/ Determined by experience
J-U-B ENGINEERS, Inc. (J-U-B) is seeking an experienced full-time Professional Engineer to work as Project Manager in our successful, growing Coeur d’Alene office. The ideal candidate has a solid foundational understanding of planning and design skills relating to water and/or municipal civil infrastructure (water and wastewater emphasis) and works well in a collaborative, problem-solving, team environment.
J-U-B provides an enriching environment for our employees to build their careers in the communities where they live. J-U-B is one of the largest professional engineering companies in the Intermountain West, with 21 offices across seven states. There are ample opportunities to collaborate with other offices on projects, widening your experience and network. J-U-B also offers career coaching and a flexible work schedule.
While applying technical and engineering knowledge and skills, the successful candidate will have the opportunity to:
- Provide engineering design and project management services for water and/or municipal engineering including water, sewer and other municipal services within the Coeur d’Alene and surrounding region.
- Develop relationships with and manage clients while providing responsive communication, professional services, and delivering quality projects to multiple clients.
- Participate in all phases of project development, design, and construction.
- Analyze engineering data, interpret, and prepare plans and specifications, and make sound decisions to solve challenges.
- Collaborate with other engineers, planners, and public agencies on projects.
- Collaborate with engineers and planners for reports, design, and construction phase services for various private and public agency municipal projects.
- Coordinate and support multi-disciplinary projects throughout the company.
- Bachelor’s degree (B.S.) in Civil Engineering or Environmental Engineering.
- Professional Engineer (P.E.) licensure.
- 10+ years of water/wastewater civil engineering experience with increasing responsibilities.
- Proven ability to work collaboratively in a team environment.
- Strong communication and writing skills.
- Bonuses for qualified employees
- The ability to work in a team-centered, collaborative, and supportive atmosphere.
- Ownership opportunities (after qualified years of service)