Jacobs | Collections & Distribution Project Manager
At Jacobs, we don’t settle – always looking beyond to raise the bar and deliver with excellence. We apply our expertise and knowledge as we look into the future with great optimism and focus. We don’t settle until we give our best and know that we’re making a difference.
Are you a Licensed Wastewater Collections/Water Distribution Operator with Project Manager experience and would like to join our collaborative team in Farmington, NM? You’ll be responsible for the overall management and leadership of the project including profit and loss, permit compliance, safety, quality, and employee supervision and management including staffing, compensation, training and development. Working with other members of our team and the client you’ll build and maintain positive business and customer relationships, and lead the planning, organization, operations, maintenance and improvement of the facility. You’ll also be responsible for implementing safety policy and procedures and maintaining the operation process control including compliance with regulatory agencies.
Bring your team-focus, adaptability, and commitment to excellence, and we’ll help you grow what drives you – and deliver the world’s most challenging Operations Management projects, together.
- High school diploma or equivalent
- State ABC Grade 4 or New Mexico Level 4 Operators License, or experience and education to obtain within 1 year
- Advanced experience in in the operation and maintenance of a water distribution and wastewater collections systems
- Experience leading, coaching and supervising a team with a Safety-First mindset
- Proficient performing mathematical calculations associated with pipelines and facilities
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite, data management systems and asset management programs
- Associates or College degree in Engineering, Environmental Science or Business Administration
- Capable of working independently and maintaining an orderly schedule
- Expertise of the technical aspects of the position
- Demonstrated interpersonal relations and personnel management skills