Apply for RWAU Scholarship
September 11, 2018
- Application DEADLINE: January 11th
- Rural Water Association of Utah is offering two scholarships of $1,500 each.
- Scholarships are only reserved for dependents of active RWAU members.
- All scholarship recipients are required to provide proof of full-time college enrollment.
- Scholarship awards will be announced on February 28, 2019 at RWAU Spring conference.
- Disbursement will be directly to the awardee in two installments of $750 each for Fall 2019 and Spring 2020 semesters.
Call our office at 801-756-5123.
- Two Scholarships in the amount of $1,500 each will be awarded for the academic school year 2019-2020.
- Scholarship assistance will be paid in two installments, $750 for the Fall Semester in the year 2019 and $750 for the Spring Semester in the year 2020.
- All awards will be issued directly to the applicant and not to the college, university or institution of higher learning.
- This scholarship program is not exclusive to graduating high school seniors.
- All recipients of Scholarships will be required to provide RWAU with proof of full-time enrollment each semester for which the scholarship is awarded at an accredited institution of higher learning. Payment will be made immediately upon proof of enrollment.
- Scholarship recipients must submit proof of enrollment for the Fall 2019 semester no later than October 1, 2019, and proof of enrollment for the Spring 2020 semester no later than March 1, 2020.
- Eligibility for Scholarships is limited to dependent children or stepchildren of full time employees, Board members or Council members of RWAU member systems. Dependent children of RWAU Board and Staff members are not eligible.
- In order to be eligible for a Scholarship, applicants must complete the scholarship application form in its entirety by completing all blanks and signing the certification statement.
- Scholarship application must be RECEIVED no later than January 11, 2019. Scholarship awards will be announced on February 28, 2019 at the RWAU Annual Conference.