City of Cedar Hills | Golf Groundskeeper I
Date postedMarch 14, 2023
City of Cedar Hills
$13.00 - $15.00
Full Job Description
JOB SUMMARY: This is a part-time (30-40 hours per week), non-benefited, seasonal position at the Cedar Hills Golf Club. The Groundskeeper-1 is responsible for golf course grounds and short course maintenance and will report directly to the Superintendent.
- Mow assigned tees/approaches; bunker maintenance
- Oversee the general care and grooming of the golf course
- Clean and care for equipment used on the job on a daily basis
- Pick up trash in bathrooms and on the course daily
- Clean course restrooms
- Marshall the golf course at all times
- Other duties, as assigned
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES: To be able to perform these duties effectively one must be able to communicate effectively with the golf course staff and City management. Effective written and oral communication is also necessary. General maintenance preferred.
- Valid Drivers License
How/Where to Apply