The Utah Water and Wastewater Agency Response Network (UTWARN) in conjunction with the Rural Water Association of Utah (RWAU) still has cloth masks available to assist drinking water and wastewater systems in achieving social distancing and in protecting employees from COVID-19 exposure.
- Even if you received masks in the first round of distribution, your system may request and receive additional masks.
- These masks may be utilized by all personnel – administrative as well as operational.
- These masks are available to drinking water and wastewater systems of any size or any type.
- Systems may want to and will be allowed to, stockpile additional masks in case there is a second round of the virus or in case social distancing procedures need to go on longer than expected.
- Delivery is now available. Follow the standard order submission and select the delivery option before submitting.
To reserve and receive additional masks, please fill out another order form