South Ogden City | Maintenance Operator I
South Ogden City is seeking a skilled professional for the position of Maintenance Operator I. This position Operates specialized heavy equipment such as single & tandem axle dump trucks, road graders, cats/bulldozers, front-end loaders, backhoe, bucket trucks, snow plow and other similar equipment in the construction, maintenance and repair of various Street, Water or Sewer department projects and sites. This position may work in the Water, Sewer or Street department as needed
- This position requires a High School Diploma or equivalent
- At least six (6) months of general work experience in a field related to the duties listed above.
- Must be able to work "on-Call" and be able to respond to City calls within 30 minutes of the call.
- Able to lift 50-75 pounds on a continual basis
- Must obtain a commercial class "B" driver's license within 6 months from the date of hire.