TTM Technologies | Wastewater Treatment Technician
Date postedDecember 8, 2022
$22.00 + DOE
$2,000 Bonus after 180 days of employment
Full Job Description
Company Intro: TTM Technologies, Inc. – Publicly Traded US Company, NASDAQ (TTMI) – Top-5 Global Printed Circuit Board Manufacturer
Come join an innovative team making a difference to our customers and partners in the Aerospace & Defense, Automotive, Computing, Industrial & Instrumentation, Networking & Communications, and Medical industries. TTM Technologies, Inc. is a leading global printed circuit board manufacturer, focusing on quick-turn and volume production of technologically advanced PCBs, backplane assemblies and electro-mechanical solutions as well as a global designer and manufacturer of high-frequency radio frequency (RF) and microwave components and assemblies. We strive for an environment of excellence where you are encouraged to think creatively and innovatively in order to develop a professional future centered on growth and opportunity.
We are passionate about growing our business and place a high priority on teamwork, communication and collaboration! If you can see yourself as an integral part of the TTM team, then explore our career opportunities and apply today!
According to customer and internal specifications, operate waste water treatment plants. Ensure that regulatory permit requirements are met. Handle hazardous waste and assist with general department cleanliness.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Ability to read, understands, and follows written procedures and instructions in English.
- Maintain equipment and operational logs for two separate facilities that process spent chemical solutions.
- Monitor the automatic treatment areas as well as performing manual waste water treatment.
- Member of TPCG-Logan spill response team and may be required to respond to chemical spills.
- Responsible to wash empty containers.
- Conduct facility security checks.
Note: The statements herein are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by employees, and are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel. Furthermore, they do not establish a contract for employment and are subject to change at the discretion of the employer.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Education and/or Experience
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED); or one to three months related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals. Ability to write routine reports and correspondence. Ability to speak effectively before groups of customers or employees of organization.
- Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals. Ability to compute rate, ratio, and percent and to draw and interpret bar graphs.
- Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral, or diagram form. Ability to deal with problems involving several concrete variables in standardized situations.
- To perform this job successfully, an individual should have knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite, including Microsoft Outlook.
Certificates, Licenses, Registrations
- Employees are required to certify to several TPCG-Logan processes (listed at the end of this document) within 90 days after their hire or transfer date.
Other Skills and Abilities
- Ability to use basic tools and perform “glue-joint” plumbing. Ability to rebuild pneumatic pumps. Ability to perform basic troubleshooting steps of equipment.
At TTM you will be joining a team that spans across nearly 20 facilities in North America that are bringing game-changing electronics to the market. As a teammate we are dedicated to providing opportunities that help you excel and reach your potential, so join us in our commitment to excellence and be part of the team that is Building the Future.
Listed below are some of the many benefits that TTM offers our teammates. Benefits are available on the first of the month following date of hire based on plan eligibility.
- Medical, Dental, Vision, including Telehealth support
- Company paid Life, AD&D, Short-Term Disability and Long-Term Disability Insurance
- Option of Health Savings Account (HSA) with company contribution, or Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA)
- Wellness Incentive Programs with company deposits into HSA Account
- Critical Care, Accident, and Hospital Indemnity options in addition to Legal Insurance and Pet Insurance
- PTO Program (15 days, annual accrual)
- 8 Company Holidays with an additional 2 floating holidays
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- 401(k) match program with immediate vesting
- Quarterly Bonus Program
- $750 Talent Attraction Bonus Program payable upon completion of 180 days of employment
- Referral Bonuses
- Annual compensation review
- Professional development and training opportunities
- Cross training opportunities
- Tuition reimbursement for courses related to TTM’s business – up to $12,000 per year
- Annual performance reviews
How/Where to Apply
Apply online at https://www.ttm.com/en/join-ttm/search-all-opportunities.