RWAU is very excited to organize this DDW Training explaining the changes to the IPS Rule!
The Division of Drinking Water (DDW) is working on revising the R309-400 rule (the Improvement Priority System or IPS rule) with an anticipated implementation date starting January 1, 2020. The IPS rule was first finalized in 1996 as a tool for water systems to track compliance with violations and physical deficiencies. It helps systems understand the severity of any issues and maintain compliance.
Logan City Hall
For More Information:
- Request a Corrective Action Plan (CAP)
- Submit a seasonal start-up
- Webinar about IPS rule change
- If your system has had corrections to physical deficiencies please bring photo evidence.
- If your system is late submitting a sampling plan or compliance data you can bring that information.
- Be ready with all of your sanitary survey, IPS, sampling, violation, and other questions you have for DDW.
- Review ips.utah.gov for more background on the revisions.