For More Information:
Alpine, Utah 84004 (801) 756-5123
SEPTEMBER 24-25, 2020
Two-day course with an exam on the second day
We are excited to announce that Rural Water Association of Utah has teamed up with the Utah Division of Water Resources and the Utah Division of Drinking Water to bring you our annual Water Conservation Certification!
The exam will be held the
2nd day in the afternoon
onsite following the training.
PLEASE MAKE SURE YOU HAVE A TABLET OR
LAPTOP ON WHICH TO TAKE YOUR EXAM.
The Water Conservation Certification is a two-day course with an exam on the second day. By obtaining this certification you will become knowledgeable in the following:
- Creating a culture of conservation - Preparing a Water Conservation Plan.
- Water system efficiency - Conducting a water loss audit.
- Metering / Measuring - pros & cons.
- How to start your own water check program - How to implement your own water conservation program.
- Creating / Amending conservation ordinances.
- Customer / Public relations & communication - Talking to the public about the knowledge and material available.
- Water conservation pricing and budgeting / Landscape watering times
- Setting up a leak detection program
- The impact of water conservation on wastewater systems
- How water conservation affects your water rights
- Secondary Systems - pros & cons
......and much more!