COVID-19 Public Education Campaign
On April 1, 2021, the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services (HHS) launched a national public education campaign to increase public confidence in COVID-19 vaccines, while reinforcing basic prevention measures such as mask-wearing and social distancing. To achieve these goals, toolkits were developed with tailored information and materials to help share the campaign messages throughout the Country. USDA is committed to working alongside our federal partners to contain the pandemic and get the economy back on track, and we believe sharing these toolkits with a network of trusted messengers will produce consistent, fact-based public health messaging, and help the public make informed decisions about their health, COVID-19, and steps they can take to protect themselves and their communities.
Toolkit Contents are available in English and Spanish and include materials on:
- How to communicate with different audiences
- Information on the most important things you need to know about the COVID-19 vaccines
- Sample Facebook and Twitter messages and images to share
- Tips on how to have open and helpful conversations about COVID-19 with people you care about
- Ideas on the various communication tactics you can use to amplify the campaign messages among members of your community
The toolkit can be accessed at https://WeCanDoThis.hhs.gov/resources
More updates and other material resources can be found at https://WeCanDoThis.HHS.gov
We hope these tools are useful to you and your community and provide meaningful impact. Together, we can do this.
The above information was written and distributed by the USDA