$50,000 - $75,000 | DOE
Summit Water Distribution Company, a private culinary water company that provides water to the Snyderville Basin in Summit County, is searching for a great person to be part of our team. We are seeking a full-time Water Operator.
The responsibilities include, but are not limited to, performing a variety of skilled duties related to the construction, installation, maintenance, and repair of the water system; operation of various types of heavy equipment, hand tools and small power equipment; perform routine maintenance tasks and emergency repairs.
Minimum qualifications include a high school diploma or GED.
This is a fully benefited position. Upon offer and acceptance of employment, applicants must successfully pass a pre-employment drug test.
- Must obtain Grade IV Distribution Certificate within 12 months of hire date
- Must live within a 1 hour travel time
- Mechanically Inclined
- Work well with others
- Willing to take on call shifts
- Company Paid Medical & Dental Insurance
- Paid Time Off and sick leave Accruals
- Paid Holidays
- Retirement Contributions
- Training & Development Opportunities
- Wellness Incentives